- A few good reasons to start canning
- Presto vs. All American pressure canner or how to choose the best canner?
- How to remove the stains from your Le Creuset Dutch oven?
- The Pumpkin risotto
- A few interesting questions about canning
- How to prepare your jars and lids for canning
- Grilling with a gas grill
- Staub vs. Le Creuset ? Which one to choose?
- How to choose the right pressure cooker?
- Pressure cooker cheese cake recipe
- Do you need to soak the beans before pressure cooking them?
- What factors you should consider when canning
- More about caring for your Dutch oven
- A short guide to olive oil
- How to clean your Dutch oven
- Stuffed artichokes
- The No-Knead Bread Recipe
- Wiener goulash recipe
- Best buys
- Cookware sets
- Dutch ovens
- Le Creuset cookware
- Pressure cookers/canners
- Staub cookware
Category Archives: recipes
This is definitely the pumpkin season so today I’m going to write a post amount one of my favorite autumn/ winter dishes. Ideal for an easy and light Halloween lunch! This is a recipe that is originally from the north … Continue reading
This is a really simple and fast recipe you can making using your pressure cooker. I make mine using a 7-inch springform pan and my 7-quart pressure cooker (you can use 6-quart or larger pressure cookers). First of all you … Continue reading
A few days ago I wrote a post about my favorite 10 Dutch oven dishes. You can read it here. Here is yet another post that refers to the list. On my list I put the stuffed artichokes as one … Continue reading
Here is the recipe for the delicious No-Knead Bread. Really easy to make! Continue reading